Hi, welcome to the cZeus Puzzles testing family
Suitable for all age groups with well differentiated levels from beginners to experts. You can:
• Master the cZeus game by learning its four simple rules and keep your mind agile!
• Rise up the ranks through 6 difficulty classes and unlock all its Avatars with Greek mythology theme, from the introductory Light Class learning cZeus rules, progressing to Mortal and Hero Classes to warm up for Demigod & Olympian expert Classes, and finally preparing to reach the Titan Class!
• Swiftly review a summary of cZeus “Rules” and definitions readily accessible within the app.
• Start playing in the Training Camp, then participate as an individual or as a member of a team in competitions of the Tournament Hall. Join the regular Weekly Challenges or the occasional Public and Private Competitions.
• Earn coins by playing puzzles and watching free promotions, then spend your coins to accessorise & upgrade your male or female Character to improve your game experience.
• Take a daily Quiz on maths and Greek methodology to earn extra coins.
• Challenge your friends and family. Become a captain and create your teams and private competitions, or simply request to join one of the existing teams.
• If you are a teacher, use cZeus as an ultimate tool to organise entertaining competitions amongst students and classes locally or internationally, and initiate a great alternative way of giving homework.
• Analyse your performance or your teams’ performance against others, by using the cZeus comprehensive ranking and statistical analysis tools.
• Join the cZeus Community and connect with players around the world. Register via Facebook or email and play on your multiple devices with your gameplay fully synchronised, or just play on a single device.
• Remain anonymous by using a nickname. With security of young ones in mind, no messaging amongst the players is allowed.
• Enhance your gameplay by numerous features such as: using “Hints” for elusive puzzles or “Notes” facility to track your guesses, “Saving” your favourite puzzles, and endeavour to play both game modes “Sprint” or “Marathon”.